Every organisation needs good information management to run successfully. Rigorous data protection laws, plus increasing regulatory and commercial pressure, mean a clear understanding of the storage and use of information is absolutely essential. Achour law firm is specialist in data protection practice in Tunisia.
Data Protection is an area of increasing importance in the new technological age and is a rapidly developing area of law. The difficulty faced by Organisations trying to achieve compliance has meant that this area of law has been increasingly plunged into the media spotlight over recent years.
Achour law firm provides highly sophisticated data management, data security and privacy law advice wherever our clients do business. Our data protection specialists use their thorough grasp of the law and understanding of the individual needs of our clients to deliver a strategy that ensures their compliance, now and in the future.
We advise companies of all sizes on data protection and privacy issues, from start-ups to large corporate entities across most sectors. Whether you require short-term crisis management assistance or a global program tailored to satisfy international data protection authorities, our clients receive pragmatic, practical and cost-effective solutions.
Achour law firm provides a full range of advice on data protection and privacy matters, in particular:
- Access rights for data subjects.
- Children-related issues.
- Compliance issues for personal data.
- Criminal and health records.
- Disclosures under transfers of businesses.
- Freedom of Information.
- International transfers of data.
- Marketing issues.
- Policies and privacy notices.
- Retention of communications data.
- Data subject access and opposition rights.
- Data security, data loss prevention and data breaches.
- Online and mobile tracking and consumer protection regulation.
- E-discovery and investigations management.
- Supervisory authority relations (notifications, authorizations, DPO appointments).
- Audits and data mapping.
We can also help you with:
- IP & Technology
- IP Transactions
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Banking & Finance
- Intellectual Property
- Real estate
- International Trade
- Litigation & Arbitration