The real estate market is a challenging and dynamic environment in which advisers must demonstrate their ability to supply a pro-active service tailored to clients’ specific commercial requirements.
Whether you are an investor, developer, or occupier you know that the property market can change quickly. We understand that you need a legal team which is responsive, focused and will get things moving. Moreover, our real estate team is committed to a jargon-free, practical and commercial approach.
Our detailed and up to date knowledge of the key issues you face enables us to offer workable solutions to meet your expectations of increasing property values and future returns on your investment.
We advise in connection with every aspect of commercial property, providing a seamless service whether we are acting on the structuring and financing of property transactions, planning a development, advising on landlord/tenant issues or managing a property portfolio. Whatever the nature of the deal, we have a real estate and property finance team able to handle complex projects and to ensure that opportunities are structured in the most efficient manner.
In real estate, we advise property owners, landlords and tenants on a wide range of real estate disputes, including:
- Disputes about ownership of, and interests in, property.
- Disputes about the acquisition of property.
- Disputes about contracts, leases and mortgages (including construction or interpretation).
- Professional negligence.
- Insolvency and property.
- Joint venture disputes.
- Landlord and tenant.
- Repossession of property, including eviction of squatters.
- Recovery of rent and service charges.
- Business tenancy disputes.
- Dilapidations and disrepair claims.
- Rent reviews.
- Party wall and boundary disputes.
We also offer expert advice on :